Holiday Promotion 2014 - Gwen Stefani Come with 12 New Colors:
F01 - Just BeClaus - This magnificent maroon came into my life just in the “nick” of time.
F02 - Kiss Me - Or Elf! - There’s no denying the allure of this amorous red violet.
F03 - I Carol About You - I just fa-la-la-la-love this deep royal purple!
F04 - Christmas Gone Plaid - I sure am plaid I found this tree-mendous forest green.
F05 - in a Holidaze - I’m dizzy-in-love with this maroon beauty.
F06 - Love is Hot & Coal! - Turn the heat up with this deep grayish brown.
F07 - Fashion a Bow - So busy ‒ all tied-up today loving this bright reddish-orange!
F08 - Cinnamon Sweet - Sugar and spice…this deep, warm red is everything nice.
F09 - What's Your Point-settia? - So what if I think this is the one truly perfect holiday red?
F10 - Red Fingers & Mistletoes - This smooch-worthy red shimmer is holiday-perfect.
F11 - First Class Desires - This mélange of gold and eggplant shimmer is #1 on my wish list.
F12 - Sleigh Parking Only - Tell the valet to take good care of this exclusive dark burgundy.









Share To:
Magpress

TUONG VY LA LA

Everything about nails, Including nail polish, Gel nails, Manicure, Pedicure in general ....V..V. Which involves all the nail is here. Hope will not disappoint you visit here, Wish you always happy..

0 comments so far,add yours