Gwen Stefani By OPI 2014 Come With 6 Nail Lacquers
- Hey Baby- I Sing in Color
- Love.Angel.Music.Baby.
- 4 in the Morning
- In True Stefani Fashion
- Push and Shove  (comes with complimentary mini size of Lay Down that Base)
Available in Salons: January 1, 2014
For more information, please call 818-759-2400 or visit www.opi.com






 
Rock Starlets | Mini Pack Contents:4 - mini Nail Lacquers 3.75 mL – 1/8 Fl. Oz:
Hey Baby, I Sing in Color, Love.Angel.Music.Baby.,
and 4 in the Morning


NL G26 Hey Baby
NL G27 I Sing in Color
NL G28 Love.Angel.Music.Baby.
NL G29 4 in the Morning
NL G30 Push and Shove
NL G31 In True Stefani Fashion
Signature Shade Promotion Contents:
1 - OPI Nail Lacquer in Over & Over A-Gwen
1 - Swarovski Elements-Studs and Crystals
1 - Nail Glue
1 - Nail Art Designs


Share To:
Magpress

TUONG VY LA LA

Everything about nails, Including nail polish, Gel nails, Manicure, Pedicure in general ....V..V. Which involves all the nail is here. Hope will not disappoint you visit here, Wish you always happy..

6 comments so far,Add yours

  1. oh my god this is the most exciting nail polish collection EVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always dreamed of a gwen collab. Best news ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always dreamt of the Gwen collaboration as well and I knew that if it was any company that would collab with her, it would be OPI. The site that I always buy my polishes from currently has these on pre order. www.beyondpolish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing special...boring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh - I am a little underwhelmed to be honest, although the idea of OPI collaborating with Gwen Stefani IS definitely very exciting. I look forward to seeing what Push and Shove looks like. Otherwise I think I maaayyyy pass - which wouldn't be the worst thing for my wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jessica for the www.beyondpolish.com recommendation. I've seen their website online before but hesitated to order from them. I just placed an order for some China Glaze nail polish.. hopefully I will receive them soon. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete