This Collection Come With 12 Nail Lacquer Colors:
NL E71 Nail Lacquer - Polka.com
NL E72 Nail Lacquer - OPI…Eurso Euro
NL E73 Nail Lacquer - Suzi’s Hungary AGAIN!
NL E74 Nail Lacquer - You’re Such a BudaPest
NL E75 Nail Lacquer - Can’t Find My Czechbook
NL E76 Nail Lacquer - My Paprika is Hotter than Yours!
NL E77 Nail Lacquer - Hands Off My Kielbasa!
NL E78 Nail Lacquer - OY–Another Polish Joke!
NL E79 Nail Lacquer - A Woman’s Prague-ative
NL E80 Nail Lacquer - Vant to Bite My Neck?
NL E81 Nail Lacquer - I Saw…U Saw…We Saw…Warsaw
NL E82 Nail Lacquer - My Vampire is Buff
National Release Date: 2.6.13







Share To:
Magpress

TUONG VY LA LA

Everything about nails, Including nail polish, Gel nails, Manicure, Pedicure in general ....V..V. Which involves all the nail is here. Hope will not disappoint you visit here, Wish you always happy..

0 comments so far,add yours