This FALL 2012 theme is:
Vibrant – Luxurious – Unpredictable – Stylish
The NEW BOHEMIAN woman is a free-thinking sophisticate.
She’s unconventional and thinks nothing of mixing H&M
with Betsy Johnson, Gucci and Gaultier;
bold colour and patterns with layers of jewelry.
The more the better!
Display Come with 6 Luster Chrome Color:
81167 Unpredic table
81168 Rare And Radiant
81169 Swanky Silk
81170 No Plain Jane
81171 Want My Bawdy
81172 Deviantly Daring

 81167 Unpredic table
 81168 Rare And Radiant
 81169 Swanky Silk
 81170 No Plain Jane
 81171 Want My Bawdy
 81172 Deviantly Daring
Share To:
Magpress

TUONG VY LA LA

Everything about nails, Including nail polish, Gel nails, Manicure, Pedicure in general ....V..V. Which involves all the nail is here. Hope will not disappoint you visit here, Wish you always happy..

9 comments so far,Add yours

  1. Well.. here we go for China Glaze- Version of Chanel's Peridot :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is this collection coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. swanky silk and no plain jane look pretty nice - and not done to death by every other polish brand yet!!!!
    anyone know the release date?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow are these pretty! I love the first two! Thanks for sharing the bottle pics. :D Can't wait to see these in swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 81171 Want My Bawdy - kinda looks like Essie - Aruba Blue...
    I am looking forward to see some swatches of these.
    And I am def. going to get my hands on 81172 Deviantly Daring, and 81170 No Plain Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really can't wait to see swatches of these. Thank you for showing me another collection I need to invest in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These'll probably be a fall/autumn release.. expect them september time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome collection. I don't know how I missed this one, but I found it on www.beyondpolish.com several days ago. I saw someone post this website on here last week.

    ReplyDelete